Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: Mr Eater of Weeds

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Mr Eater of Weeds

    I made this post the other day, you either didn't see it or made the choice to ignore it.

    Perhaps you won't ignore it here.


    I'm really confused here. You mention a 'name' being on here the other day. Yet I doubt that you (or Pac-man) is the only person named that. Most people on here aren't afraid of their names being out there because they don't post ridiculous stuff, try to incite people, etc.

    Now the 'I like manson' thing, honestly it wouldn't suprise me if you did that. First off, you 'sware' which I didn't think a Christian was supposed to do. Then again, you 'sware' that you didn't do it, but yet the other day you posted and said you was 'pac-man' then a few minutes later you weren't, you keep saying you aren't him. You have been caught in multiple lies and last I looked you were BANNED FROM THIS FORUM. What do you think, that rules don't apply to you? That for some reason you are above them? You think you are special or something? I honestly don't know if you know the truth, I don't know if you have a freaking clue of what is a lie or what is the truth because you have gotten so used to telling half-truths and ficticious stories of heart-felt concerns and thoughts.

    I've told you this before, you are a minion of the devil. Thank God for good people on here who try to be a positive light in their life, and not people such as yourself who lie, exaggerate, or whatever fits the need to tell whatever belief or story they think is ok or right.

    Wait someone has the name on here of Chief, are you so freaking full of yourself that you think that you are the only person called that or uses that nickname? Do you think you are the only person with 'your name' in the world?

    I have no clue if the poster who used that the other day was you or not, I don't even know if you know what is you and what's not anymore. I do know this, you sir are not going to keep disrupting this board, being (for lack of a better word) an ass and then sitting in your own polluted little world and trying to judge, act like you are better than, or have some special rights.

    This board is not something you are guaranteed access to. This board is a privledge and you have taken every chance you get and threw it in the trashcan, lit it on fire, and then took a dump on it and every person on here by playing your stupid childish games.

    I'm an extremely easy going person. I was stupid to think that you might not act like a pompus jerk if you had another chance, but you know what, you are acting even more like one than before.

    You said this board wasn't good for you, so you'll excuse me if I tell you to go the hell away. Here let me explain this to you in the nicest way possible. You are not wanted here. It has nothing to do with your religious talk. I'm all for religious discussion with people who don't just say that others have a right to their opinions but actually respect others opinions. You show no respect to one person on this board.

    I hate to ban someone but you, I have no problem banning and since you have taken the kindness I extended you by allowing you to post with this alternate name for a day or so, and instead of trying to straighten up, you turned into a bigger jerk than previously.

    So consider yourself unwanted. You seemed to enjoy the other forum or other forums, pleaes, don't degrade yourself further by being in our company. I assure you, we will be just fine without you. If anything, I am pretty confident we will be better off without you.

    In another words 'weedeater', you are unwelcome. I hope that God will touch you and heal you.

    And you can take all your 'emails' and your 'messages' and your imagined gossip, fabricated stories, hypocritical judgements and bogus information and go to wherever the hell you want, just as long as you never darken this forum again.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  2. #2
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Mr Eater of Weeds

    Did someone say a minion of mine? Why do you down him so.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mr Eater of Weeds

    Anyone smwll something burning?...lol...wonder if he brought us some metal...hope he has some NIN, Ozzy, Motorhead, or Manson.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  4. #4
    Inactive Member michael jordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 18th, 2007
    Posts
    327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mr Eater of Weeds

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Satan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did someone say a minion of mine? Why do you down him so. </div></div>

    Looks like someone just registered a new user name. Wonder who it is?Probably the same person who keeps harrasing a certain poster, like putting things on his preferences without his permission.
    As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mr Eater of Weeds

    So you're saying you did it? Since you were the anonymous person, you were probably the person using your name, etc

    But keep ignoring what it said to you. Your time is short here anyhow.

    And if you aren't the one who posted that, I would imagine that you have plenty of people who dislike you and love pushing your buttons.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  6. #6
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Mr Eater of Weeds

    Since I know what is in the hearts of men, I feel the fear that weedeater has. He has given into me and will continue to do so. Please allow me access to the religion forum so I can help him on his way to serving me.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member michael jordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 18th, 2007
    Posts
    327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mr Eater of Weeds

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Satan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Since I know what is in the hearts of men, I feel the fear that weedeater has. He has given into me and will continue to do so. Please allow me access to the religion forum so I can help him on his way to serving me. </div></div>

    Well, the truth be know you do not have the power as the Devil to know peoples hearts, only the man that booted you out of Heaven has that, his name is God, he is the one that I serve.But after all you are the father of lies.
    As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another

  8. #8
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mr Eater of Weeds

    Nic pic Mr. Satan
    South Park 08
    BTW...How's Saddam?
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  9. #9
    Inactive Member michael jordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 18th, 2007
    Posts
    327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mr Eater of Weeds

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R0cketer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So you're saying you did it? Since you were the anonymous person, you were probably the person using your name, etc

    But keep ignoring what it said to you. Your time is short here anyhow.

    And if you aren't the one who posted that, I would imagine that you have plenty of people who dislike you and love pushing your buttons.

    </div></div>

    I did not post anything.. I am not suppost to sware, you are right. And I am disliked, yes. THat is out of my control. Not comparing my self to Jesus ( Because he was so great) but people hated him enough to attempt to kill him forever. THey crcified him on the cross because he spoke the truth to people. What a shame, but it worked out good for all mankind, now we can have salvation.
    As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mr Eater of Weeds

    You didn't post anything???? Oh my God, you are full of sin. A lie is equivalent to any other sin isn't it? And if you keep knowingly sin, what does that say about you!

    And no, its not out of your control. That is an excuse just as a person who makes the excuse that they can't help sinning.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •